21 Fisher Street, Carlisle, Cumbria, CA3 8RF
Fisher Street is situated within Carlisle City Centre and is one of the main retail thoroughfares leading on to Green Market and Scotch Street. Providing a link through from Scotch Street to Fisher Street, Treasury Court is a contemporary courtyard in this historic, cultural area in the centre of Carlisle. The Lanes Shopping Centre is a short walk to the south east of the premises and The Eden Centre and The Market are directly to the north.
The subject property is situated on Fisher Street benefitting from the Treasury Court development and other nearby occupiers including Your Move, Cranstons Butchers, Cumberland Building Society, TK Maxx, and William Hill.
The attached GOAD plan shows the location of the premises shaded red (for identification purposes only).
The subject property benefits from an excellent trading position opposite Cumberland Building Society and Cranstons Butchers and comprises a ground floor retail unit with office and WC facilities to the rear. The property is accessed directly from Fisher Street and an attractive shared entrance with Your Move Estate Agents.
The shop has plaster painted walls and ceilings, a mix of suspended spot lighting and strip fluorescent lighting and carpet flooring.
It is understood the premises provide the following approximate floor areas:
Ground Floor 56.76m² (611sq ft)
The premises are available by way of an assignment of the existing lease on Internal Repairing & Insuring terms via a service charge expiring on 24th August 2018 at a passing rental of £14,000 per annum.
All figures quoted are exclusive of VAT where applicable.
The VOA website states that 21 Fisher Street has a Rateable Value of £16,000. The current rates payable based on a Uniform Business Rate of 49.7p equate to approximately £7,952 per annum exclusive.
Prospective tenants should check the exact rates payable with Carlisle City Council – Tel: 01228 817234.
Each party to bear their own legal costs in the preparation and settlement of the lease documentation together with any VAT thereon.
The property is available to view by prior appointment with the Carlisle Office of Edwin Thompson LLP. Contact:
John Haley – [email protected]
Joe Ellis – [email protected]
Tel: 01228 548385
Edwin Thompson for themselves and for the Vendor of this property, whose Agents they are, give notice that:
1. The particulars are set out as a general outline only for the guidance of intending purchasers and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, any offer or contract.
2. All descriptions, dimensions, plans, reference to condition and necessary conditions for use and occupation and other details are given in good faith and are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact, but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to their correctness.
3. No person in the employment of Edwin Thompson has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatsoever in relation to this property or these particulars, nor to enter into any contract relating to the property on behalf of the Agents, nor into any contract on behalf of the Vendor.
4. No responsibility can be accepted for loss or expense incurred in viewing the property or in any other way in the event of the property being sold or withdrawn.
5. These particulars were prepared in May 2016.
Well located retail unit within Carlisle City Centre
Ground Floor Sales circa 611 sq ft
Attractive Shop Frontage
Rentals – ﾣ14,000 per annum exclusive