Prime City Centre Retail Unit To Let
21 Fisher Street, Carlisle, Cumbria, CA3 8RF
£16,000 per year
|Price||£16,000 per year|
The subject property is situated on Fisher Street within Carlisle City Centre.
Carlisle is the county town and is situated at the northern end of Cumbria. The City has a population of 75,306 with a wider area population of 107,524 (2011 Census) and is the main administrative and retail centre for Cumbria.
Fisher Street is one of Carlisle’s main retail thoroughfares, leading on to Green Market and Scotch Street and benefiting from the Treasury Court development along with other nearby occupiers including Your Move, Cranstons Butchers, Cumberland Building Society and TK Maxx. Treasury Court is a contemporary courtyard in this historic, cultural area that offers a number of cafes, restaurants and local retail outlets. The Lanes Shopping Centre is a short walk to the east of the premises and The Eden Centre and Carlisle Market are directly to the north.
The subject property benefits from an excellent trading position opposite Cumberland Building Society and Cranstons Butchers and comprises a ground floor retail unit with office and WC facilities to the rear. The property is accessed directly from Fisher Street and has an attractive shared entrance with Your Move Estate Agents.
The shop has a sash effect bay window, open plan sales area, plaster painted walls and ceilings, a mix of suspended spot-lighting and strip fluorescent lighting, and carpeted flooring.
The premises provide the following approximate net internal floor areas:
Ground Floor 56.76m² (611sq ft)
The premises are available by way of a new lease on Internal Repairing & Insuring terms via a service charge for a term to be agreed and at a commencing rental of £16,000 per annum exclusive.
All figures quoted are exclusive of VAT where applicable.
ENERGY PERFORMANCE CERTIFICATE
The property has an Energy Performance Asset Rating of C66 and a copy of the certificate is available to download from the Edwin Thompson website or on application.
The VOA website states that 21 Fisher Street has a Rateable Value of £12,250. The current rates payable based on a Uniform Business Rate of 49.3p equate to approximately £6,039 per annum exclusive.
Business rates relief may be available and prospective tenants should check the exact rates payable with Carlisle City Council – Tel: 01228 817234.
Each party to bear their own legal costs in the preparation and settlement of the lease documentation together with any VAT thereon.
The property is available to view by prior appointment with the Carlisle Office of Edwin Thompson LLP. Contact:
John Haley – [email protected]
Ben Wilde – [email protected]
Tel: 01228 548385
Edwin Thompson for themselves and for the Vendor of this property, whose Agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for the guidance of intending purchasers and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, any offer or contract.
- All descriptions, dimensions, plans, reference to condition and necessary conditions for use and occupation and other details are given in good faith and are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact, but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to their correctness.
- No person in the employment of Edwin Thompson has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatsoever in relation to this property or these particulars, nor to enter into any contract relating to the property on behalf of the Agents, nor into any contract on behalf of the Vendor.
- No responsibility can be accepted for loss or expense incurred in viewing the property or in any other way in the event of the property being sold or withdrawn.
- These particulars were prepared in June 2018.
Well located retail unit within Carlisle city centre
Ground floor sales area of approximately 611 sq ft
Prominent and attractive shop frontage
Surrounding occupiers include Your Move, Cumberland Building Society, Cranstons Butchers and TK Maxx
Rental – £16,000 per annum exclusive