5 Packhorse Court, Keswick CA12 5JB
5 Packhorse Court, Keswick CA12 5JB
£9,000 per year
|Price||£9,000 per year|
Keswick is a busy market and tourist town located at the head of Derwent Water in the northern Lake District National Park, approximately 15 miles west of Penrith, 18 miles north of Windermere and 33 miles south west of Carlisle.
The property is located within Packhorse Court retail complex, one of the main retailing areas within Keswick Town Centre and surrounding occupiers include a broad mix of retailers and leisure users. The subject unit is situated within a terrace of 4 units and forms part of the courtyard which provides a throughfare from Market Square immediately to the west and Standish Street to the east. There are a number of car parks within the close vicinity.
Providing a link through from Standish Street to Market Square, Packhorse Court is a contemporary courtyard and other nearby occupiers include Mountain Warehouse, Barclays Bank, Greggs, Boots the Chemist and Joules Clothing.
The attached GOAD plan shows the location of the premises shaded red (for identification purposes only).
5 Packhorse Court provides a ground floor mid-terrace retail shop with first floor offices.
The premises have a part glazed / part Lakeland stone frontage, single access door and a pitched slate roof. Internally the shop provides an open sales area with laminated floors, a mixture of slatwall panelling and painted walls and ceiling with recessed spot lighting.
To the first floor there are open plan offices, a kitchen area and WC facilities.
It is understood that the premises provide the following approximate measurements:
Ground Floor Sales 21.05 sq m (227 sq ft)
First Floor Offices 126.92 sq m (1,366 sq ft)
Total Net Internal Area 147.97 sq m (1,593 sq ft)
The property is available by way of a new Full Repairing & Insuring lease for a term to be agreed and at a rental of £9,000 per annum exclusive.
The rent will be subject to 5 yearly upward only rent reviews.
All enquiries to sole agents Edwin Thompson.
All figures quoted are exclusive of VAT where applicable.
An Energy Performance Certificate has been produced for the premises and is available to download from the Edwin Thompson website.
The VOA website states that 5 Packhorse Court has a Rateable Value of £7,800 and is described as a shop & premises.
Small Business Rate Relief may be available to prospective tenants who should check the exact rates payable directly via Carlisle City Council, telephone number 01228 817234.
Each party to bear their own legal costs in the preparation and settlement of the lease documentation together with any VAT thereon.
The property is available to view by prior appointment with Edwin Thompson LLP Contact:
Suzie Barron – [email protected]
Tel: 01228 548385
Edwin Thompson for themselves and for the Vendor of this property, whose Agents they are, give notice that:
1. The particulars are set out as a general outline only for the guidance of intending purchasers and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, any offer or contract.
2. All descriptions, dimensions, plans, reference to condition and necessary conditions for use and occupation and other details are given in good faith and are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact, but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to their correctness.
3. No person in the employment of Edwin Thompson has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatsoever in relation to this property or these particulars, nor to enter into any contract relating to the property on behalf of the Agents, nor into any contract on behalf of the Vendor.
4. No responsibility can be accepted for loss or expense incurred in viewing the property or in any other way in the event of the property being sold or withdrawn.
5. These particulars were prepared in May 2019.
Well located ground floor retail unit and first floor offices within Keswick Town Centre
Attractive Shop Frontage
Ground Floor Sales of approximately 227 sq ft
First Floor offices approximately 1,366 sq ft
To Let – £9,000 per annum exclusive