Fifteen, Montgomery Way, Rosehill, Carlisle, Cumbria, CA1 2RW
Rental £20,000 per year
|Price||£20,000 per year|
The premises are situated on the established and popular Rosehill Industrial Estate immediately to the west of the M6 motorway network and east of Carlisle City Centre. Occupiers on the estate include Dodd & Co Chartered Accountants, Burnetts Solicitors, Carrs Billington, NHS Cumbria, Barclays Bank Plc and Lloyd Land Rover/Jaguar.
Rosehill Industrial Estate is situated immediately adjacent to the A69 Warwick Road accessed via Montgomery Way. The A69 Warwick Road provides good access west to the city centre and east connecting to Junction 43 of the M6. Carlisle City Centre and The Central Train Station are approximately 1 mile to the west and include a vibrant mix of retail, leisure and commercial users.
Carlisle is based on the Virgin rail link between Glasgow and London Euston as well as boasting close proximity to Newcastle airport approximately one hour away along the A69. The city has a resident population of 73,000 and an estimated catchment population of 235,000, as well as being the dominant shopping location and administrative centre in the county and the borders.
The subject suite provides a ground floor premises and forms part of a recently constructed office development. The site is shared by Dodd & Co and Edwin Thompson and provides an impressive architectural designed premises of steel and glass construction under a multi pitched steel and glass roof and set within landscaped and tarmacadam parking areas.
The premises is self-contained, providing a glazed entrance lobby to the eastern aspect of the building via a stepped pedestrian entrance. There are four designated car parking spaces and shared customer parking.
Internally, the property is arranged as open plan reception area and office accommodation with 3 self-contained offices, meeting room and staff room/kitchen. There are male and female toilets within the communal entrance hall which are situated directly outside the office accommodation.
The offices provide modern accommodation with full height glazing to the side elevation and has carpeted floors, suspended ceiling, plaster painted walls, perimeter data trunking, wall mounted radiators and a rear fire door.
It is understood that the property has mains supplies of electricity, gas, water and is connected to the mains drainage and sewerage systems.
It is understood that the premises provide the following approximate net internal measurements:
Total Approximate Net Internal Area 226.35m2 (2,436 sq ft)
The premises are available by way of a new Internal Repairing & Insuring lease for a term to be agreed and at a commencing rental of £20,000 per annum exclusive.
All figures quoted are exclusive of VAT where applicable.
It is understand from the VOA website that the premises have a Rateable Value of £28,250.
The current Uniform Business Rate is 49.7 pence in the pound, which would equate to rates payable on the property of approximately £14,040 per annum.
Prospective tenants should check the exact rates payable with Carlisle City Council – Tel: 01228 817000.
ENERGY PERFORMANCE CERTIFICATE
An Energy Performance Certificate has been produced for the premises and a full copy is available to download from the Edwin Thompson website.
Each party is to bear their own legal costs in the preparation and settlement of the lease documentation together with any VAT thereon.
The property is available to view by prior appointment with the Carlisle office of Edwin Thompson LLP. Contact:
John Haley – [email protected]
Joe Ellis – [email protected]
Tel: 01228 548385
Edwin Thompson for themselves and for the Vendor of this property, whose Agents they are, give notice that:
1. The particulars are set out as a general outline only for the guidance of intending purchasers and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, any offer or contract.
2. All descriptions, dimensions, plans, reference to condition and necessary conditions for use and occupation and other details are given in good faith and are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact, but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to their correctness.
3. No person in the employment of Edwin Thompson has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatsoever in relation to this property or these particulars, nor to enter into any contract relating to the property on behalf of the Agents, nor into any contract on behalf of the Vendor.
4. No responsibility can be accepted for loss or expense incurred in viewing the property or in any other way in the event of the property being sold or withdrawn.
5. These particulars were prepared in December 2016
• Popular Commercial Estate close to Carlisle City Centre and the M6 motorway
• Attractive high specification offices with car parking
• Approximate net internal area – 226.35 sq m (2,436 sq ft)
• Available via a new Internal Repairing & Insuring Lease
• Rental – £20,000 per annum exclusive