Unit 6 Gatebeck Business Park, Gatebeck, Nr Kendal Cumbria LA8 0HS
Gatebeck Business Park, Gatebeck, Nr Kendal Cumbria LA8 0HS
£6,500 per year
|Price||£6,500 per year|
The subject premises are situated on the established Gatebeck Industrial Estate within the rural village of Gatebeck in Cumbria. Gatebeck lies close to the M6, the main arterial route in the North West. Junction 36 of the M6 is only 3 miles away and reached via the A65 from Gatebeck Lane.
The market town of Kendal is situated approximately 5 miles to the north west and is known as ‘The Gateway to The Lakes’. Kendal enjoys a significant tourist trade throughout the year and has a residential population of approximately 28,000 (2001 Census) and with a catchment area of in excess of 50,000 people.
Oxenholme Train Station which is situated on the West Coast main railway line is located only 4 miles to the north providing an excellent service to London (approximate journey time 2 hours 50 mins) and Glasgow (1 hour 45 mins).
The premises provide a ground floor mid terrace industrial unit of part block, part profile clad construction with a pitched profile clad roof.
The industrial accommodation is of steel frame construction, has a solid concrete floor, exposed block walls and a general eaves height of 3.62m. The property has a manual roller shutter entrance (4.90m wide x 3.48m high) and a steel pedestrian door.
The front yard provides dedicated car parking with an overflow car park located within the estate.
The premises provide the following approximate gross floor areas:
Ground Floor 119.56m2 (1,280 sq ft)
Total approximate Gross Internal Area 119.56m2 (1,280 sq ft)
The premises are available by way of a new Full Repairing & Insuring lease for a number of years to be agreed and at a rental of £6,500 per annum exclusive.
There is a service charge levied to recover the cost of the maintenance and upkeep of a septic tank and external common areas.
All figures quoted are exclusive of VAT where applicable.
It is understood from the VOA website that the Unit 4D has a Rateable Value of £6,100.
The current Uniform Business Rate is 49.3p in the pound for the year 2018/19.
Small business rate relief may be available to prospective tenants who should check the exact rates payable with South Lakeland District Council – Tel: 0845 0504434.
ENERGY PERFORMANCE CERTIFICATE
An Energy Performance Certificate has been produced for the premises and is available to download from the Edwin Thompson website.
Each party to bear their own legal costs in the preperation and settlement of the lease documentation together with any VAT there on.
The property is available to view by prior appointment with the Windermere Office of Edwin Thompson LLP. Contact:
Joe Ellis – [email protected]
Suzie Barron – [email protected]
Tel: 015394 48811
Edwin Thompson for themselves and for the Vendor of this property, whose Agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for the guidance of intending purchasers and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, any offer or contract.
- All descriptions, dimensions, plans, reference to condition and necessary conditions for use and occupation and other details are given in good faith and are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact, but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to their correctness.
- No person in the employment of Edwin Thompson has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatsoever in relation to this property or these particulars, nor to enter into any contract relating to the property on behalf of the Agents, nor into any contract on behalf of the Vendor.
- No responsibility can be accepted for loss or expense incurred in viewing the property or in any other way in the event of the property being sold or withdrawn.
- These particulars were prepared in March 2019.h
– Warehouse/Industrial unit providing an approximate gross internal area of 1,280 sq ft
– Dedicated on site car parking and loading
– Circa 3 miles from Junction 36 of the M6
– Rental – £6,500 per annum exclusive