Hadrian Enterprise Park
Hadrian Enterprise Park, Halthwistle, Northumberland NE49 0EX
Hadrian Enterprise Park is situated on a self-contained site adjacent to the A69 trunk road and on the southern outskirts of Haltwhistle, Northumberland in the North of England.
Haltwhistle is located on the A69, 23 miles East of Carlisle and the M6 and 37 miles to the West of Newcastle Upon Tyne. Hexham is located 17 miles to the west. Northern Rail provide a rail service stopping at Haltwhistle and travelling east to Hexham and Newcastle and west to Carlisle. The A69 links to the M6 at Junction 43 Carlisle, providing good access north and south. It also provides access to the A1 at Newcastle leading south to the M1 and north to Scotland and Edinburgh.
Haltwhistle is a popular destination for industry, leisure and tourism being immediately adjacent to the A69 trunk road and on the doorstep of Hadrian’s Wall and other areas of local interest. It has a resident population of 3,811 (2001) and is an attractive commuter town due to its close proximity to Carlisle, Newcastle and infrastructure links.
Hadrian Enterprise Park has two access points, one via the A69 to the south which connects directly to the M6 Junction 43 Carlisle to the west and the A1 Junction Newcastle-upon-Tyne and the other is to the north providing access from the B6322 and Halwthistle town centre.
Hadrian Enterprise Park provides a self-contained industrial estate on a site of circa 5.7ha (14.1 acres) and comprising of a mixture of steel portal frame industrial/trade units with part brick and block/part profile clad elevations, workshop units, self-contained office suites and open storage land. The units provide a mixture of sizes and quality depending on tenant specification.
The site benefits from 24 hour CCTV surveillance and is bounded in the main by steel palisade fencing and offers a barrier controlled entrance point at the main entrance from the A69. There are various dedicated parking areas on site and a number of units have their own dedicated parking.
It is understood that the site and associated premises has mains supplies of electricity (3 phase), gas, water and is connected to the mains drainage and sewerage systems.
The site provides the following schedule of accommodation including industrial/trade units, office suites and storage land:
The premises are available by way of new Full Repairing & Insuring lease for a term to be agreed. Full rental details are available upon request, subject to refurbishment.
There is a service charge levied to recover the cost of the management and upkeep of common areas including, security, building insurance and ongoing maintenance. Further information is available upon request.
All figures quoted are exclusive of VAT where applicable.
The units may need to be re-assessed upon occupation. Prospective tenants can discuss potential rates payable with Northumberland County Council – Tel: 0345 600 6400.
ENERGY PERFORMANCE CERTIFICATE
Energy Performance Certificates are available upon request.
The ingoing tenant is to bear their own and the landlords’ reasonable legal costs in the preparation and settlement of any lease documentation together with any VAT thereon.
The properties are available to view by prior appointment with the Carlisle office of Edwin Thompson LLP. Contact:
John Haley – [email protected]
Joe Ellis – [email protected]
Tel: 01228 548385
Or joint agent Frew Pain & Partners, contact:
James E Pain – [email protected]
Edwin Thompson for themselves and for the Vendor of this property, whose Agents they are, give notice that:
1. The particulars are set out as a general outline only for the guidance of intending purchasers and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, any offer or contract.
2. All descriptions, dimensions, plans, reference to condition and necessary conditions for use and occupation and other details are given in good faith and are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact, but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to their correctness.
3. No person in the employment of Edwin Thompson has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatsoever in relation to this property or these particulars, nor to enter into any contract relating to the property on behalf of the Agents, nor into any contract on behalf of the Vendor.
4. No responsibility can be accepted for loss or expense incurred in viewing the property or in any other way in the event of the property being sold or withdrawn.
5. These particulars were prepared in November 2016.
Industrial Estate Under New Ownership – Industrial/Trade Units, Storage Land & Office Suites To Let
• Self-contained Commercial and Trading Estate with excellent access to the A69.
• New ownership providing excellent on-site management and a comprehensive refurbishment program
• Units ranging from (GIA): 350 sq ft – 55,000sq ft
• On site car parking and 24 hour CCTV surveillance
• Attractive incentives available (subject to lease term and covenant)