New Rural Studio Offices/Workshops To Let
Crofton Estate, Near Thursby, Cumbria CA5 6QD
£275 per month
|Price||£275 per month|
The subject premises are being developed within the grounds of historic Crofton Estate in a rural setting close to the village of Thursby and only 8 miles south west of the city of Carlisle. Crofton Estate is located adjacent to the A595 with excellent access to Carlisle, Wigton which is only 4 miles away and the West Coast.
The estate is accessed from the both the A595 and A596 and provides mature surroundings including woodland, farmland, a fishing lake, caravan parks, cheese farm and occupiers including Saunders Chocolate, Cloudscape Design and Maris Properties.
The development will provide modern office/workshop space with a pitched slate roof, insulated concrete floors and includes large glazed façades, double glazed feature fittings and external stone detailing.
Internally, the properties will provide four open plan office/workshop units with kitchenette facilities, WCs, rear loading access, double height ceiling, double glazed skylights and perimeter trunking for flexible working.
Externally, there is a courtyard providing dedicated car parking within landscaped surrounds.
It is understood that the properties provide the following approximate gross internal floor areas:
Unit 1 95.00m2 (1023 sq ft)
Unit 2 81.00m2 (874 sq ft)
Unit 3 78.00m2 (843 sq ft)
Unit 4 30.00m2 (322 sq ft)
Unit 1 (The East Wing) 52.14m2 (561 sq ft)
It is understood that the properties will have mains water and a three phase supply of electricity and drainage is to a private septic system.
The premises are available by way of effective new full repairing & insuring lease for a number of years to be agreed at the following commencing rentals:
Unit 1 £685.00 per calendar month
Unit 2 £585.00 per calendar month
Unit 3 £560.00 per calendar month
Unit 4 £275.00 per calendar month
Unit 1 (The East Wing) £300.00 per calendar month
Unit 1, The East Wing is situated within an adjacent Crofton development and is available for immediate occupation.
All figures quoted are exclusive of VAT where applicable.
The premises will need to be assessed upon occupation. Prospective tenants should check the potential rates payable with Allerdale Borough Council – Tel: 01900 702 702.
It is understood from the VOA website that Unit 1 (The East Wing) has a Rateable Value of £2,950.
The current Uniform Business Rate (2017/2018) is 47.9 pence in the pound, which would equate to rates payable on the whole of the property for Unit 1 (The East Wing) approximately £1,413 per annum. Small business rate relief may be available to prospective tenants who should check the exact rates payable with Allerdale Borough Council – Tel: 01228 817000.
ENERGY PERFORMANCE CERTIFICATE
An Energy Performance Certificate has been produced for Unit 1, The East Wing advising a current Energy Performance Asset Rating of A17. A full copy is available to download from the Edwin Thompson website.
Energy Performance Certificates for Units 1 – 4 will be commissioned upon completion of the development.
Each party to bear their own legal costs in the preparation and settlement of the lease documentation together with any VAT thereon.
The properties are available to view by prior appointment with the Carlisle Office of Edwin Thompson LLP. Contact:
John Haley – [email protected]
Joe Ellis – [email protected]
Tel: 01228 548385
Edwin Thompson for themselves and for the Vendor of this property, whose Agents they are, give notice that:
1. The particulars are set out as a general outline only for the guidance of intending purchasers and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, any offer or contract.
2. All descriptions, dimensions, plans, reference to condition and necessary conditions for use and occupation and other details are given in good faith and are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact, but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to their correctness.
3. No person in the employment of Edwin Thompson has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatsoever in relation to this property or these particulars, nor to enter into any contract relating to the property on behalf of the Agents, nor into any contract on behalf of the Vendor.
4. No responsibility can be accepted for loss or expense incurred in viewing the property or in any other way in the event of the property being sold or withdrawn.
5. These particulars were prepared in August 2017.
Brand new studio offices/workshops within an attractive rural estate
Approximate Gross Internal Areas ranging from 322 sq ft to 1023 sq ft
Flexible open plan accommodation with high speed fibre broadband
Rentals from £275 per calendar month