Park Place/Eyton House, Central Street, Leeds, LS1 2RU
12 Park Place property is located in the heart of the traditional office district of Leeds City Centre. The property is within easy walking distance of many amenities being approximately 500m from Leeds Central Train Station and the main retail core.
The subject property comprises a four storey brick built terraced office building with a pitched slate roof. Internally, the accommodation provides open plan offices, kitchenette and WC facilities, gas fired central heating, period features and an intercom system. The property is finished to a high specification throughout including suspended ceilings, double glazing, recessed Category ll lighting and perimeter trunking.
It is understood that the property has mains supplies of electricity, gas, water and is connected to the mains drainage and sewerage systems.
It is understood that the premises provide the following approximate net internal measurements:
Eyton House 1st Floor 19.60mﾲ (211 sq ft)
Eyton House 2nd Floor 19.60m2 (211 sq ft)
Eyton House 3rd Floor 19.60m2 (211 sq ft)
Park Place 1st floor Suite A 83.61mﾲ (569 sq ft)
Park Place 1st floor Suite B 103.12m2 (1,110 sq ft)
Park Place 1st floor Suite C 155.06m2 (1,669 sq ft)
The premises are available by way of a new lease for a number of years to be agreed, at an attractive commencing rental of ﾣ12.50 per square foot. There is also the option of flexible licence agreements from ﾣ85.00 per week.
All figures quoted are exclusive of VAT where applicable.
The ingoing tenant will be responsible for all the rates and taxes levied upon their accommodation. Prospective tenants or purchasers should check the exact rates payable with Leeds City Council ﾖ Tel: 0113 222 4444.
ENERGY PERFORMANCE CERTIFICATE
An Energy Performance Certificate has been produced for the premises advising a current Energy Performance Asset Rating of F.
Each party is to bear their own legal costs in the preparation and settlement of the sale/lease documentation together with any VAT thereon.
The property is available to view by prior appointment with the Carlisle office of Edwin Thompson LLP. Contact:
John Haley ﾖ [email protected]
Tel: 01228 548385
or alternatively, joint agents DTZ ﾖ Tel: 0113 233 8851
Edwin Thompson for themselves and for the Vendor of this property, whose Agents they are, give notice that:
1. The particulars are set out as a general outline only for the guidance of intending purchasers and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, any offer or contract.
2. All descriptions, dimensions, plans, reference to condition and necessary conditions for use and occupation and other details are given in good faith and are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact, but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to their correctness.
3. No person in the employment of Edwin Thompson has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatsoever in relation to this property or these particulars, nor to enter into any contract relating to the property on behalf of the Agents, nor into any contract on behalf of the Vendor.
4. No responsibility can be accepted for loss or expense incurred in viewing the property or in any other way in the event of the property being sold or withdrawn.
5. These particulars were prepared in November 2013
ﾕ Central location situated within 500m of Leeds Central Train Station
ﾕ Recently Refurbished including Common Areas
ﾕ Suites available from 211 sq ft up to 1,669 sq ft
ﾕ Rents from ﾣ85.00 per week