The East Wing, Crofton Estate
The East Wing, Crofton Estate, Near Thursby, Cumbria, CA5 6QD
The subject premises are being developed within the grounds of Crofton Estate in a rural setting close to the village of Thursby and only 8 miles south west of the city of Carlisle. Crofton Estate is located adjacent to the A595 with excellent access to Carlisle, Wigton which is only 4 miles away and the West Coast.
The estate is accessed from the both the A595 and A596 and provides mature surroundings including woodland, farmland, a fishing lake, caravan parks, cheese farm and Saunders Chocolate.
The development will provide open plan and cellular office/workshop space with a pitched slate roof, insulated concrete floors, arched external features including large glazed facade and external stone detailing.
Internally, the property will provide a mixture of open plan and cellular office/workshop space with kitchenette facilities, WC facilities and perimeter trunking for easy adaptation.
Externally, the courtyard will provide car parking for the units.
It is understand that property provides the following approximate gross internal floor area:
Ground Floor Units 199.06m² (2,142sq ft)
Units will be available from approximately 700 sq ft.
It is understood that the property will have mains water and three phase supply of electricity.
The premises are available by way of a new full repairing & insuring lease for a number of years to be agreed. Rental upon application.
All figures quoted are exclusive of VAT where applicable.
The premises will need to be re-assessed upon occupation. Prospective tenants should check the potential rates payable with Allerdale Borough Council – Tel: 01900 702 702.
Each party to bear their own legal costs in the preparation and settlement of the lease documentation together with any VAT thereon.
The property is available to view by prior appointment with the Carlisle Office of Edwin Thompson LLP. Contact:
John Haley – [email protected]
Joe Ellis – [email protected]
Tel: 01228 548385
Edwin Thompson for themselves and for the Vendor of this property, whose Agents they are, give notice that:
1. The particulars are set out as a general outline only for the guidance of intending purchasers and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, any offer or contract.
2. All descriptions, dimensions, plans, reference to condition and necessary conditions for use and occupation and other details are given in good faith and are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact, but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to their correctness.
3. No person in the employment of Edwin Thompson has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatsoever in relation to this property or these particulars, nor to enter into any contract relating to the property on behalf of the Agents, nor into any contract on behalf of the Vendor.
4. No responsibility can be accepted for loss or expense incurred in viewing the property or in any other way in the event of the property being sold or withdrawn.
5. These particulars were prepared in October 2014.
Brand new studio offices/workshops within an attractive rural estate
Approximate Gross Internal Areas from 700 sq ft to 2,100 sq ft
Flexible open plan office accommodation
Rental – upon application