New Trade Counter/Warehouse Premises To Let
Unit 2, Peacock Road, Durranhill Industrial Estate, Carlisle, CA1 3UD
£20,000 per year
|Price||£20,000 per year|
The subject property is well situated at the front of Durranhill Industrial Estate on the east side of Carlisle, Cumbria, in the North West of England.
Carlisle is the county town and situated at the northern end of Cumbria. The City has a population of 75,306 with a wider area population of 107,524 (2011 Census) and is the main administrative and retail centre for Cumbria.
Durranhill Industrial Estate is situated adjacent to Eastern Way which links directly to the A6 London Road and the A69 Warwick Road both of which provide excellent road access to Junctions 42 & 43 of the M6. The A6 London Road also travels north west into Carlisle City Centre and Central Train Station, less than two miles away. Carlisle Central Train Station is part of the Virgin Rail Link between Glasgow and London Euston.
The property comprises a modern semi-detached warehouse premises of single storey steel portal frame construction with part brick and part profile clad elevations and double glazed windows beneath a pitched profile clad insulated roof. The property incorporates UPVC rainwater goods, PV solar panels to the roof and separate pedestrian and loading bay access with an electric up and over loading door (4.81m wide x 4.75m high) and a minimum eaves height of 4.55m. The unit benefits from a secure car park and loading area.
Internally the premises provide open plan warehouse accommodation with solid concrete painted flooring, exposed painted block elevations, suspended LED lighting and translucent roof lights. There is a separate office, disabled WCs and kitchenette.
It is understood that the property has mains supplies of electricity (three phase), water and is connected to the mains drainage and sewage systems.
The premises provide the following approximate gross internal measurements:
Ground floor 313.55m2 (3,375 sq ft)
The property is available by way of a new Full Repairing & Insuring lease for a term to be agreed and at a commencing rental of £20,000 per annum exclusive.
All figures quoted are exclusive of VAT where applicable.
It is understand from the VOA website that the premises are currently rated jointly with Unit 1 Peacock Road and the rates will need to be re-assessed upon occupation. Prospective tenants should check the exact rates payable with Carlisle City Council – Tel: 01228 817200.
ENERGY PERFORMANCE CERTIFICATE
It is understood that the property has an Energy Performance Asset Rating of D96 and a copy of the Energy Performance Certificate is available upon request.
Each party is to bear their own legal costs in the preparation and settlement of the lease documentation together with any VAT thereon.
The property is available to view by prior appointment with the Carlisle office of Edwin Thompson LLP. Contact:
John Haley – [email protected]
Ben Wilde – [email protected]
Tel: 01228 548385
Edwin Thompson for themselves and for the Vendor of this property, whose Agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for the guidance of intending purchasers and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, any offer or contract.
- All descriptions, dimensions, plans, reference to condition and necessary conditions for use and occupation and other details are given in good faith and are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact, but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to their correctness.
- No person in the employment of Edwin Thompson has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatsoever in relation to this property or these particulars, nor to enter into any contract relating to the property on behalf of the Agents, nor into any contract on behalf of the Vendor.
- No responsibility can be accepted for loss or expense incurred in viewing the property or in any other way in the event of the property being sold or withdrawn.
- These particulars were prepared in November 2018.
Popular Commercial and Trading Estate with good access to the local road network M6
GIA – 2,526sq ft with dedicated car parking and loading door
Available via a new Full Repairing & Insuring Lease
Rental – £20,000 per annum exclusive