Brand New Flexible Industrial Unit To Let
Unit 5a Miller Business Park, Station Road, Wigton, Cumbria CA7 9BA
The property occupies an end of terrace position within the heart of Miller Business Park, a popular commercial and trading estate to the north of Wigton town centre. Miller Business Park is situated south of Wigton Train Station and less than 50 metres from the A596 and Station Road travels into the heart of the town centre, around 400 metres away, providing a range of services including shops, banks and supermarkets.
Wigton lies approximately 9 miles south west of Carlisle, and some 20 miles north west of Penrith. It is a traditional Cumbrian market town with a population of approximately 5,831 (2011 Census) which rises to over 15,000 including the immediate surrounding hinterland.
Wigton is approached from Carlisle via both the A565 and A596 roads which continue on to connect the town to West Cumbria. The nearest motorway connections are Junctions 42 and 43 of the M6 at Carlisle. The district rail line which lies adjacent to the property, travels from Carlisle to West Cumbria and beyond to Kendal.
The subject property provides an end of terrace brand new modern industrial premises of solid block construction that have been over-clad with profile clad sheeting and beneath a pitched profile clad roof. Internally, the property has a solid concrete floor and block walls. The unit is flexible and will be tailored to the tenant’s requirements.
There is a manual steel roller shutter vehicle entrances having a minimum eaves height of circa 3.80 metres. Dedicated car parking is included with the premises.
It is understood that the property has mains supplies of electricity which will be fitted to the tenant’s requirements, water and is connected to the mains drainage and sewerage systems.
The premises provide the following approximate gross internal measurements:
Ground floor warehouse 106.22m² (1,143 sq ft)
The premises are available by way of a new Internal Repairing & Insuring lease for a term to be agreed and at a commencing rental of £7,200 per annum exclusive.
All figures quoted are exclusive of VAT where applicable.
Upon occupation the property would be assessed for Business Rates purpose.
Small Business Rate Relief may apply and prospective tenants are encouraged to make enquiries with Carlisle City Council – Tel: 01228 817200.
ENERGY PERFORMANCE CERTIFICATE
An Energy Performance Certificate has been commissioned and will be available in due course.
Each party is to bear their own legal costs in the preparation and settlement of the lease documentation together with any VAT thereon.
The property is available to view by prior appointment with the Carlisle office of Edwin Thompson LLP. Contact:
John Haley – [email protected]
Ben Wilde – [email protected]
Tel: 01228 548385
Edwin Thompson for themselves and for the Vendor of this property, whose Agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for the guidance of intending purchasers and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, any offer or contract.
- All descriptions, dimensions, plans, reference to condition and necessary conditions for use and occupation and other details are given in good faith and are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact, but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to their correctness.
- No person in the employment of Edwin Thompson has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatsoever in relation to this property or these particulars, nor to enter into any contract relating to the property on behalf of the Agents, nor into any contract on behalf of the Vendor.
- No responsibility can be accepted for loss or expense incurred in viewing the property or in any other way in the event of the property being sold or withdrawn.
- These particulars were prepared in November 2018.
- Popular Commercial and Trading Estate with good access to the A596 and Wigton Town Centre.
- Incredibly flexible self-contained premises GIA 1,687sq ft with loading/car parking
- Available via a new Internal Repairing & Insuring Lease
- Rental – £7,200 per annum exclusive;