• Serviced offices available from 12 sq m (129 sq ft) to 233 (2507 sq ft)
• Excellent access to national roads network via the A68 trunk road.
• Convenient position for access to the main Borders towns. Newtown St Boswells is an important administrative and agricultural centre, home to Scottish Borders Council headquarters and the area's principal auction mart.
• High quality accommodation.
• Rental on application.Melrose, TD6 0SG
The subjects are situated adjacent to the A68 corridor which provides an excellent access to the main Borders towns and the national roads network.
Tweed Horizons is situated to the east of Newtown St Boswells, Melrose which is an important administrative
agricultural centre, home to the headquarters of Scottish Borders Council and the area's principal livestock auction mart. Within the region's development plans, this area of the Borders is identified as a preferred location for major expansion. This area currently has housing land zoned for approximately 324 new residential units and an additional area of land zoned for housing land safeguarding within the local plan providing for a further 900 residential units. Tweed Horizons is also well positioned for access to the proposed Waverley
rail link to Edinburgh which will terminate at Tweedbank.
Existing tenants include: Lloyd & Townsend Rose, Zot Engineering Limited, Intrasys, Lighter Life, Provident
Financial Services and Buccleuch Printers.
Tweed Horizons is situated in a pleasant parkland setting extending to 27 acres with magnificent views of the River Tweed and Dryburgh Abbey.
The building formerly a monastery has been sympathetically converted to offices. The accommodation has been completed to a high specification, typically comprising:
• Oil fired central heating.
• Perimeter trunking.
• CAT 5E/6 IT cabling.
• Suspended ceilings.
• Decorated and carpeted with floor tiles ready for occupation.
Communal facilities include relaxation/break out space; meeting room; w.c.s; conference facilities and plentiful parking.
Please see attached sheet showing current availability.
Under the Small Business Bonus Scheme, most units may be eligible for exemption in the rates payable in
the current financial year. Where a business's combined (all business premises in Scotland) rateable value is £10,000 or less, up to 100% rates relief may be available. Further information is available from the Finance Section of Scottish Borders Council. Scottish Borders Council switchboard telephone 01835 824000.
All offices are available to let by way of the equivalent of full repairing and insuring terms. Lease terms by negotiation and flexible licence agreements facilitating early entry may be available, subject to status.
A service charge will be payable in respect of the maintenance, upkeep and running of the common parts of the building and estate. Further information available from the marketing agents.
Each party will be responsible for their own legal costs incurred in the transaction where applicable.
In the normal manner the in-going tenant will be responsible for any stamp duty, land tax, registration dues and VAT thereon.
All prices, rents etc. are quoted exclusive of VAT, which will be payable at the prevailing rate.
FURTHER INFORMATION AND VIEWING:
For further information or an appointment to view the available offices, please contact the sole marketing
Edwin Thompson LLP, Chartered Surveyors
76 Overhaugh Street
Tel: 01896 751300
Fax: 01896 758883
Email: [email protected]
Edwin Thompson for themselves and for the landlord of this property, whose agents they are, give notice:
1. These particulars are set out as a general outline for the guidance of intending purchasers and do not constitute, nor constitute any part of, any offer or contract.
2. All descriptions, dimensions, plans, reference to condition and necessary conditions for use and occupation and other details are given in good faith. Whilst believed to be correct, any interested parties should not rely on statements or representations of fact but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to their correctness.
3. No person in the employment of Edwin Thompson LLP has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatsoever in relation to the subject property or these particulars, nor to enter into any contract relating to the property on behalf of the agents nor into any contract on behalf of the landlord.
5. No responsibility can be accepted for loss or expense incurred in viewing the property or in any other way in the event of the property being let or withdrawn.
5. These particulars were prepared in 2012.