10 Treasury Court, Fisher Street, Carlisle, Cumbria CA3 8RF
Treasury Court provides a unique Grade II Listed development and a vibrant mix of retail units, offices and leisure facilities.
The available offices form part of an attractive brick built building accessed from a landscaped courtyard adjacent to Quarter Lounge café-bar-restaurant.
Internally, the accommodation provides modern open plan offices, carpeted throughout with suspended lighting and benefiting from a large shared kitchen and WC facilities. The offices overlook Treasury Court and Fisher Street providing excellent natural light.
We understand the property provides the following approximate floor area:
1st Floor Office Suite A 97.45m² (1,049 sq ft)
The premises are available by way of a new Full Repairing & Insuring lease via a service charge for a number of years to be agreed.
Commencing Rental Value:
1st Floor Office Suite A £475 per month exclusive
All figures quoted are exclusive of VAT where applicable.
The VOA website states that the subject suite has a Rateable Value of £6,000. The current rates payable are based on a Uniform Business Rate of 49.3p equating to approximately £2,958 per annum exclusive payable.
Prospective tenants should check the exact rates payable with Carlisle City Council – Tel: 01228 817234.
Each party to bear their own legal costs in the preparation and settlement of the lease documentation together with any VAT there on.
The property is available to view by prior appointment with the Carlisle Office of Edwin Thompson LLP. Contact:
Suzie Barron – firstname.lastname@example.org
Ruth Richardson – email@example.com
Tel: 01228 548385
Edwin Thompson for themselves and for the Vendor of this property, whose Agents they are, give notice that:
1. The particulars are set out as a general outline only for the guidance of intending purchasers and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, any offer or contract.
2. All descriptions, dimensions, plans, reference to condition and necessary conditions for use and occupation and other details are given in good faith and are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact, but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to their correctness.
3. No person in the employment of Edwin Thompson has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatsoever in relation to this property or these particulars, nor to enter into any contract relating to the property on behalf of the Agents, nor into any contract on behalf of the Vendor.
4. No responsibility can be accepted for loss or expense incurred in viewing the property or in any other way in the event of the property being sold or withdrawn.
5. These particulars were prepared in September 2015.