12A Allenbrook Road, Rosehill, Carlisle, Cumbria CA1 2UT
£35,000 per year
The subject property is situated on Allenbrook Road on Rosehill Industrial Estate on the eastern side of Carlisle, Cumbria, in the North West of England.
Rosehill Industrial Estate is one of the main commercial business parks, benefitting from excellent access to Junction 43 of the M6, reached via the A69 which connects directly with Montgomery Way, the main estate road through Rosehill. Carlisle Train Station is situated approximately 2 miles to the West and is based on the Avanti Train Link between Glasgow and London Euston.
The attached plan shows the location of the premises outlined red (for identification purposes only).
12A Allenbrook Road is a two storey, end of terrace property which provides a warehouse unit with offices.
The warehouse area comprises of a steel portal frame with painted block/insulated steel profile clad walls and roof with translucent roof lights and an electric up and over roller shutter door. The warehouse has a minimum eaves height of 6m rising to 7.71m at the top of the frame.
The ground floor offices comprise of plaster painted walls, suspended ceiling with recessed LED diffused lighting, UPVC glazed windows and tiled floor coverings.
Access to the ground floor is taken from the private car parking area via UPVC double glazed doors into a reception area which has stairs to the first floor, doors off to the WC, a meeting room, the ‘engineering room’ and a rear corridor. Off the rear corridor there is a staff canteen, male and female WC’s, staff changing rooms and a meeting room.
The first floor offices are arranged as an open plan office with two cellular offices and comprise of plaster painted walls, suspended ceiling with recessed LED diffused lighting, surface mounted trunking and UPVC double glazed windows and carpet tile floor coverings.
Externally, there is a large gated concrete yard/parking/loading area.
It is understood that the premises provide the following approximate gross internal measurements:
Ground Floor 337.57m2 (3,634 sq ft)
First Floor 115.35m2 (1,242 sq ft)
Mezzanine 142.43m2 (1,533 sq ft)
Total Approximate Gross Internal Area 595.35m² (6,409 sq ft)
We understand from the VOA website that the premises have a Rateable Value of £22,500 and is described as Warehouse & premises.
The property is available by way of a new Full Repairing & Insuring lease for a term to be agreed and at a rental of £35,000 per annum exclusive.
ENERGY PERFORMANCE CERTIFICATE
It is understood that the property has an Energy Performance Asset Rating of E104 and a copy of the Energy Performance Certificate is available upon request.
There is no VAT payable on the rent.
Each party to bear their own legal costs in the preperation and settlement of the lease documentation together with any VAT thereon.
The unit is available to view by prior appointment with Edwin Thompson LLP. Contact:
John Haley – email@example.com
Suzie Barron – firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel: 01228 548385
Edwin Thompson for themselves and for the Vendor of this property, whose Agents they are, give notice that:
1. The particulars are set out as a general outline only for the guidance of intending purchasers and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, any offer or contract.
2. All descriptions, dimensions, plans, reference to condition and necessary conditions for use and occupation and other details are given in good faith and are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact, but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to their correctness.
3. No person in the employment of Edwin Thompson has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatsoever in relation to this property or these particulars, nor to enter into any contract relating to the property on behalf of the Agents, nor into any contract on behalf of the Vendor.
4. No responsibility can be accepted for loss or expense incurred in viewing the property or in any other way in the event of the property being sold or withdrawn.
5. These particulars were prepared in July 2020.