54 & 56 Fisher Street, Carlisle, Cumbria, CA3 8RF
Rental per annum exclusive£30,000 per year
54 & 56 Fisher Street is located in Carlisle City Centre and is one of the main retail thoroughfares leading on to Green Market and Scotch Street. Providing a link through from Scotch Street to Fisher Street and leading to Treasury Court, a contemporary courtyard in this historic, cultural area in the centre of Carlisle. The Lanes Shopping Centre is a short walk to the south east of the premises and The Eden Centre and The Market are directly to the north.
Nearby occupiers include Cranstons Butchers, Cumberland Building Society, Wilkinsons, TK Maxx, Thomas Cook and the Treasury Court development.
The attached GOAD plan shows the location of the premises shaded red (for identification purposes only).
The subject property provides a ground floor open plan retail unit with rear staff room, stock room and first floor ancillary accommodation. The premises benefits from an excellent trading position with a double fronted timber retail shop window and double pedestrian door.
The property is accessed directly from Fisher Street and provides refurbished retail accommodation which is in shell condition and suitable for immediate tenant fit out.
We understand the premises provide the following approximate measurements:
Ground floor 181.16m² (1,950sq ft)
Frontage 9.14m (30.0ft)
First Floor 71.07m² (765sq ft)
Total approximate net internal area 252.23m² (2,715sq ft)
The premises are available by way of a new Full Repairing & Insuring lease for a number of years to be agreed and at a commencing rental of £30,000 per annum exclusive. The rent will be subject to 5 yearly upward only rent reviews.
All figures quoted are exclusive of VAT where applicable.
It is understand from the VOA website that the premises are currently assessed separately as follows:
54 & 56 Fisher Street Rateable Value £34,500
Prospective tenants should check the exact rates payable with Carlisle City Council – Tel: 01228 817234.
ENERGY PERFORMANCE CERTIFICATE
An Energy Performance Certificate has been produced for the premises and a copy is available to download from the Edwin Thompson website.
Each party to bear their own legal costs in the preparation and settlement of the lease documentation together with any VAT there on.
The property is available to view by prior appointment with the Carlisle Office of Edwin Thompson LLP. Contact:
Suzie Barron – firstname.lastname@example.org
Ruth Richardson – email@example.com
Tel: 01228 548385
Edwin Thompson for themselves and for the Vendor of this property, whose Agents they are, give notice that:
1. The particulars are set out as a general outline only for the guidance of intending purchasers and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, any offer or contract.
2. All descriptions, dimensions, plans, reference to condition and necessary conditions for use and occupation and other details are given in good faith and are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact, but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to their correctness.
3. No person in the employment of Edwin Thompson has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatsoever in relation to this property or these particulars, nor to enter into any contract relating to the property on behalf of the Agents, nor into any contract on behalf of the Vendor.
4. No responsibility can be accepted for loss or expense incurred in viewing the property or in any other way in the event of the property being sold or withdrawn.
5. These particulars were prepared in July 2017.