Hackthorpe Hall Business Centre, Hackthorpe, Penrith, Cumbria, CA10 2HX
From£600 per month
Hackthorpe Hall Business Centre provides a high quality development situated in the heart of the Lowther Estate, immediately to the south of the attractive village of Hackthorpe, 2 miles east of the village of Askham and only 5 miles south of the town of Penrith via the A6.
Penrith is a thriving market town dubbed ‘the heart of Cumbria’ and benefits from good access to the Lake District National Park, The Yorkshire Dales and South Cumbria. The M6 Motorway is immediately to the west being adjacent to Junction 40 of the M6 providing access south to Kendal via Junction 36 and North to Carlisle via Junction 33 and the A66 which leads west to the Lake District National Park and east to Scotch Corner and the A1(M). The town has a resident population of approximately 15,000 (2011 Census) and is located within Eden District with a district population of over 51,000. Carlisle is approximately 20 miles to the north, Kendal 32 miles to the south and Keswick 18 miles to the west.
Penrith has a train station on the Main West Coast Line which provides direct services north to Carlisle and Glasgow and South to London Euston with a journey time of around 3 hours.
Hackthorpe Hall Business Centre is situated in a self-contained site accessed directly from the A6.
Hackthorpe Hall Business Centre provides an historic and attractive commercial development, with recreational areas including orchards, patios and cobbled yards and being the winner of the 2002 Royal Institute of Charted Surveyors International Building of the Year. The building boasts a high quality communications infrastructure and effective, pro-active on-site management and maintenance teams.
The scheme provides a mixture of converted and newly built commercial units which benefit from substantial parking, high quality fixtures and fittings and a picturesque and strategic position.
• Conference and Meeting rooms.
• Data cabling and electric points to offices.
• Full security systems with CCTV, infra-red cameras and security alarm wiring provided
• Dedicated free car parking
• Male and female toilet facilities at each level.
• Landscaped courtyard and gardens.
• Oil fired central heating
• Offices are separately metered
• High Speed communications infrastructure
It is understood that the premises provide the following approximate floor areas:
Unit 4 71.88m2 773.74 sq ft
Unit 6+7 166.44m2 1,792 sq ft
Unit 7B 28.91m2 311 sq ft
Unit 14 23.68m2 254.89 sq ft
The accommodation is available by way of flexible lease agreements at attractive commencing rentals, further information upon application.
All figures quoted are exclusive of VAT where applicable.
The VOA website confirms that each unit has an independent Rateable Value and the units may need to be re-assessed upon occupation of part
The current Uniform Business Rate is 50.4 pence in the pound.
Small business rate relief may be available to prospective tenants who should check the exact rates payable with Eden District Council – Tel: 01768 817817.
ENERGY PERFORMANCE CERTIFICATE
It is understood that Energy Performance Asset Rating assessments for the units have been produced and a copy of the Energy Performance Certificate are available upon request.
Each party is to bear their own legal costs in the preparation and settlement of the lease documentation together with any VAT thereon.
The properties are available to view by prior appointment with the Windermere office of
Edwin Thompson LLP. Contact:
Joe Ellis – firstname.lastname@example.org
Suzie Barron – email@example.com
Tel: 015394 48811
Edwin Thompson for themselves and for the Vendor of this property, whose Agents they are, give notice that:
1. The particulars are set out as a general outline only for the guidance of intending purchasers and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, any offer or contract.
2. All descriptions, dimensions, plans, reference to condition and necessary conditions for use and occupation and other details are given in good faith and are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact, but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to their correctness.
3. No person in the employment of Edwin Thompson has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatsoever in relation to this property or these particulars, nor to enter into any contract relating to the property on behalf of the Agents, nor into any contract on behalf of the Vendor.
4. No responsibility can be accepted for loss or expense incurred in viewing the property or in any other way in the event of the property being sold or withdrawn.
5. These particulars were prepared in February 2019