Holy Trinity Church, West Seaton, Workington, CA14 1JQ
The 0.35 acre site rises from the road to a broadly level site on which the building sits. There is pedestrian and limited vehicular access although scope to widen. West Seaton Holy Trinity Church is a redundant church dating from 1891. With a broadly cruciform floorplate, high vaulted ceilings and tower in the south east corner, the building footprint of 425m² sits in the centre of the site of 0.35 acres.
The attractive building is of solid sandstone and limestone walls with double pitched slate roofs over an exposed wooden wagon vaulted support with gable ended sections. The interior is broadly plain with plastered walls, exposed stone corbels and stone window surrounds. There is both oak and pine panelling to dado height. The floors are part boarded to pew platforms with geometric and encaustic tiles at the west end and in the church tower porch.