Land at Eden Business Park, Gilwilly Industrial Estate, Penrith, Cumbria CA11 9BB
The subject site is located on the western side of Gilwilly Industrial Estate adjacent to Cowper Road and on the north western outskirts of Penrith, Cumbria in the North West of England.
The estate is a popular commercial location and houses a variety of uses that include car showrooms, transport and storage companies and owner occupiers that include AW Jenkinson, Howdens Joinery, Plumb Center, Greggs and Rickerbys.
Penrith is an attractive and affluent market town situated on the north east fringe of the Lake District. It is well located being on Junction 40 of the M6 providing direct access north and south and to the A66 which leads west to the Lake District National Park and east to Scotch Corner and the A1(M).
Penrith has a resident population of approximately 15,000 (2001 Census) and is located within Eden District with a District population of over 51,000. Carlisle is approximately 20 miles to the north, Kendal 32 miles to the south and Keswick 18 miles to the west. Penrith has a train station on the West Coast Line with direct services north to Carlisle and Glasgow and south to London Euston with a train journey time of around 3 hours.
Gilwilly Industrial Estate is accessed via the B5288 Newton Road which is turn leads to Haweswater Road connecting directly to the A592 and the M6 Junction 40/A66 interchange. The site is adjacent to Cowper Road, the central route through Gilwilly Industrial Estate and which connects with Gilwilly Road and the B5288 to the south.
A comprehensive development to provide Design & Build solutions for Industrial/Warehouse and Office premises.
• Industrial, Warehouse and Office units from 1,000 sq ft to 25,000 sq ft.
• Storage land opportunities
All buildings to be constructed to a high specification and tailored to individual occupiers’ requirements.
The land has been allocated in the 2014-2032 Local Plan for B1, B2 & B8 development use.
Our Client is prepared to build units on a design and build basis which are available by way of leasehold agreements.
Developed units will benefit from mains gas, electricity (three phase if required) and water.
All figures quoted are exclusive of VAT where applicable.
The site is available to view by prior appointment with the Windermere Office of Edwin Thompson LLP. Contact:
Joe Ellis – firstname.lastname@example.org
Suzie Barron – email@example.com
Tel: 015394 48811
Edwin Thompson for themselves and for the Vendor of this property, whose Agents they are, give notice that:
1. The particulars are set out as a general outline only for the guidance of intending purchasers and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, any offer or contract.
2. All descriptions, dimensions, plans, reference to condition and necessary conditions for use and occupation and other details are given in good faith and are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact, but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to their correctness.
3. No person in the employment of Edwin Thompson has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatsoever in relation to this property or these particulars, nor to enter into any contract relating to the property on behalf of the Agents, nor into any contract on behalf of the Vendor.
4. No responsibility can be accepted for loss or expense incurred in viewing the property or in any other way in the event of the property being sold or withdrawn.
5. These particulars were prepared in April 2019.