Units 5-9 St Nicholas Bridge Business Park, Carlisle CA2 4AA
£585 per month
The units are situated directly adjacent to St Nicholas Bridge Road, approximately 1 mile south of Carlisle City Centre, Cumbria, in the North West of England. Junction 43 of the M6 is circa 2 miles to the north east accessed via the A69 which also travels west to Carlisle City Centre and connects to the A7 which leads to Junction 44 of the M6. St Nicholas Bridge (A6) connects to London Road which in turn leads south to Junction 42 of the M6 approximately 3 miles away.
Carlisle lies close to the Scottish Border is also on the main west coast Avanti Glasgow to London Euston rail line and has good access east to Newcastle, including Newcastle Airport, along the A69 trunk road.
The attached plan shows the location of the premises outlined red (for identification purposes only).
The premises form a terrace of industrial units that are of steel portal frame construction with part block/part profile clad elevations, mono-pitched insulated profile clad roofs with suspended strip fluorescent lighting, solid concrete floors, pedestrian access doors and an electric roller shutter access door (3.31m width x 3.48m height).
Units 5 & 6 provides an open plan workshop with office accommodation and WC and Units 7, 8 & 9 have been combined to provide a front reception area with adjoining office accommodation and rear storage. The office and reception area has part vinyl/part carpet flooring, suspended ceiling with recessed fluorescent lighting, wall mounted perimeter radiators and plaster painted walls.
The properties are situated in a secure yard bounded by steel palisade fencing with tarmacadam surface incorporating car parking and loading area.
We understand the premises provide the following approximate measurements:
Unit 5 71.93m² (774 sq ft)
Unit 6 75.65m² (814 sq ft)
Units 7, 8 & 9 218.65m² (2,353 sq ft)
The units can be let as a whole or individually.
We understand from the VOA website that the premises have a Rateable Value of £20,000 and should the units be let separately then they will need to be re-assessed upon occupation.
Small Business Rate Relief may be available to prospective tenants who should check the exact rates payable directly via Carlisle City Council, telephone number 01228 817234.
The accommodation is available by way of flexible lease agreements at attractive commencing rentals from £7,000 per annum exclusive.
ENERGY PERFORMANCE CERTIFICATE
An Energy Performance Certificate is available and can be downloaded from the Edwin Thompson Website.
All figures quoted are exclusive of VAT where applicable.
Each party to bear their own legal costs in the preperation and settlement of the lease documentation together with any VAT thereon.
The units are available to view by prior appointment with Edwin Thompson LLP. Contact:
John Haley – firstname.lastname@example.org
Suzie Barron – email@example.com
Tel: 01228 548385
Edwin Thompson for themselves and for the Vendor of this property, whose Agents they are, give notice that:
1. The particulars are set out as a general outline only for the guidance of intending purchasers and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, any offer or contract.
2. All descriptions, dimensions, plans, reference to condition and necessary conditions for use and occupation and other details are given in good faith and are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact, but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to their correctness.
3. No person in the employment of Edwin Thompson has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatsoever in relation to this property or these particulars, nor to enter into any contract relating to the property on behalf of the Agents, nor into any contract on behalf of the Vendor.
4. No responsibility can be accepted for loss or expense incurred in viewing the property or in any other way in the event of the property being sold or withdrawn.
5. These particulars were prepared in July 2020.