Unit 4A Denton Holme Trading Estate, Chapel Place, Carlisle CA2 5DF
£8,500 per year
The premises are situated on the established and popular Denton Holme Trading Estate immediately to the west of Carlisle City Centre. Immediate surrounding occupiers include Dulux, Chubb Security and Premier Electrical.
Denton Holme Trading Estate is situated a short distance to the south of the A595 accessed via Junction Street and Shaddongate. The A595 provides good access north, east and west connecting to the A69/Jct 43 of the M6, the A7/Junction 44 of the M6. Carlisle City Centre and The Central Train Station is approximately 0.5 miles to the west and accessed via Victoria Viaduct.
Carlisle is based on the Virgin rail link between Glasgow and London Euston as well as boasting close proximity to Newcastle airport approximately one hour away along the A69. The city has a resident population of 73,000 and an estimated catchment population of 235,000, as well as being the dominant shopping location and administrative centre in the county and the borders.
The subject property provides an end of terrace self-contained modern industrial/trade counter premises of steel portal frame construction with part brick and block/part profile clad elevations and a pitched profile clad roof incorporating translucent roof lights.
Dedicated car parking is provided to the front of the property and there is a secure yard to the rear benefiting from palisade fencing and double steel gates. The premises have an electronic roller shutter at the front and a pedestrian entrance to the office/trade area.
Internally, the property is arranged as workshop space, offices, mezzanine storage and a WC. The premises has a solid concrete floor, suspended strip lighting and the offices have painted block walls, plaster ceilings and diffused strip fluorescent lighting.
It is understood that the property has mains supplies of electricity, gas, water and is connected to the mains drainage and sewerage systems. Additionally there is fully operational fire and intruder alarm systems.
It is understood that the premises provide the following approximate gross internal measurements:
Ground floor workshop/offices/trade 111.32m² (1,198 sq ft)
Mezzanine 43.75m² (471 sq ft)
Total Approximate Gross Internal Area 155.07m2 (1,669 sq ft)
The premises are available by way of a new Full Repairing & Insuring lease for a term to be agreed and at a commencing rental of £8,500 per annum exclusive.
All figures quoted are exclusive of VAT where applicable.
We understand from the VOA website that the premises have a Rateable Value of £7,000.
Prospective tenants should check the exact rates payable with Carlisle City Council – Tel: 01228 817000.
ENERGY PERFORMANCE CERTIFICATE
An Energy Performance Certificate has been produced for the premises and a full copy is available to download from the Edwin Thompson website.
Each party is to bear their own legal costs in the preparation and settlement of the lease documentation together with any VAT thereon.
The property is available to view by prior appointment with the Carlisle office of Edwin Thompson LLP. Contact:
John Haley – email@example.com
Suzie Barron – firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel: 01228 548385
Edwin Thompson for themselves and for the Vendor of this property, whose Agents they are, give notice that:
1. The particulars are set out as a general outline only for the guidance of intending purchasers and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, any offer or contract.
2. All descriptions, dimensions, plans, reference to condition and necessary conditions for use and occupation and other details are given in good faith and are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact, but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to their correctness.
3. No person in the employment of Edwin Thompson has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatsoever in relation to this property or these particulars, nor to enter into any contract relating to the property on behalf of the Agents, nor into any contract on behalf of the Vendor.
4. No responsibility can be accepted for loss or expense incurred in viewing the property or in any other way in the event of the property being sold or withdrawn.
5. These particulars were prepared in July 2020.