Units 1 & 2 Station Court, Haltwhisle NE49 9HN
Haltwhistle is a small town just two miles from Hadrian’s Wall and the Northumberland National Park, yet remains in close proximity to cities such as Carlisle 22 miles to the west, and Newcastle 37 miles to the east.
The premises are opposite the railway station which is on the Newcastle and Carlisle Railway, also known as the Tyne Valley Line, giving excellent transport links to the area.
The attached plan shows the location of the premises outlined red (for identification purposes only).
Unit 1 provides ground and first floor open plan office premises. The offices are currently self-contained with carpeted solid concrete floors, double door entrance and suspended ceilings incorporating recessed fluorescent lighting. The internal accommodation benefits from a small kitchen area and male/female and disabled WC.
Unit 2 provides ground floor office / workshop premises. The premises are currently self-contained however could be interconnected with Unit 1 to make larger premises. The internal accommodation benefits from lino flooring throughout, suspended ceilings incorporating recessed fluorescent lighting, plastered painted walls and male/female and disabled WC.
Externally, the premises benefit from a shared car parking area to the front.
We understand the premises provide the following approximate measurements:
Unit 1 96.05m² (1,034 sq ft)
Unit 2 67.73m² (729 sq ft)
The units can be let as a whole or individually.
We understand from the VOA website that the premises have the following Rateable Values:
Unit 1 – £8,600
Unit 2 – £5,300
Prospective tenants may benefit from 100% small business rate relief and should check the exact rates payable with Northumberland County Council – Tel: 0345 600 6400.
The accommodation is available by way of flexible lease agreements at attractive commencing rentals from £7,000 per annum exclusive.
ENERGY PERFORMANCE CERTIFICATE
An Energy Performance Certificate is available and can be downloaded from the Edwin Thompson Website.
All figures quoted are exclusive of VAT where applicable.
Each party to bear their own legal costs in the preparation and settlement of the lease documentation together with any VAT thereon.
The property is available to view by prior appointment with Edwin Thompson LLP. Contact:
Suzie Barron – firstname.lastname@example.org
Ruth Richardson – email@example.com
Tel: 01228 548385
Edwin Thompson for themselves and for the Vendor of this property, whose Agents they are, give notice that:
1. The particulars are set out as a general outline only for the guidance of intending purchasers and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, any offer or contract.
2. All descriptions, dimensions, plans, reference to condition and necessary conditions for use and occupation and other details are given in good faith and are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact, but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to their correctness.
3. No person in the employment of Edwin Thompson has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatsoever in relation to this property or these particulars, nor to enter into any contract relating to the property on behalf of the Agents, nor into any contract on behalf of the Vendor.
4. No responsibility can be accepted for loss or expense incurred in viewing the property or in any other way in the event of the property being sold or withdrawn.
5. These particulars were prepared in June 2020.