27 Fisher Street, Carlisle CA3 8RF
27 Fisher Street, Carlisle CA3 8RF
Rental per annum exclusive £12,000
Fisher Street is situated within Carlisle City Centre and is one of the main retail thoroughfares leading on to Green Market and Scotch Street. Providing a link through from Scotch Street to Fisher Street, Treasury Court is a contemporary courtyard in this historic, cultural area in the centre of Carlisle. The Lanes Shopping Centre is a short walk to the south east of the premises and The Eden Centre and The Market are directly to the north.
The subject property is situated on Fisher Street benefitting from Treasury Court commercial quarter and other nearby occupiers including Your Move, Cranstons Butchers, Cumberland Building Society and TK Maxx.
The attached GOAD plan shows the location of the premises shaded red (for identification purposes only).
27 Fisher Street provides a ground floor mid-terrace retail shop with direct access and retail frontage onto Fisher Street. The property has an attractive timber framed facade and entrance leading into an open plan sales area. There are provisions for a kitchen point to the rear and staff WC.
It is understood that the premises provide the following approximate measurements:
Ground Floor Sales 44.64m² (480 sq ft)
Shop width 3.75m 12.30 ft
Shop depth 10.18m 33.40 ft
The property is available by way of a new Full Repairing & Insuring lease for a term to be agreed and at a rental of £12,000 per annum exclusive.
All enquiries to sole agents Edwin Thompson.
All figures quoted are exclusive of VAT where applicable.
It is understood that the property has an Energy Performance Asset Rating of C58 and a copy of the Energy Performance Certificate is available upon request.
The VOA website states that 27 Fisher Street has a Rateable Value of £11,250 and is described as a shop & premises.
Small Business Rate Relief may be available to prospective tenants who should check the exact rates payable directly via Carlisle City Council, telephone number 01228 817234.
Each party to bear their own legal costs in the preparation and settlement of the lease documentation together with any VAT thereon.
The property is available to view by prior appointment with Edwin Thompson LLP Contact:
Suzie Barron – [email protected]
Ben Wilde – [email protected]
Tel: 01228 548385
Edwin Thompson for themselves and for the Vendor of this property, whose Agents they are, give notice that:
1. The particulars are set out as a general outline only for the guidance of intending purchasers and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, any offer or contract.
2. All descriptions, dimensions, plans, reference to condition and necessary conditions for use and occupation and other details are given in good faith and are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact, but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to their correctness.
3. No person in the employment of Edwin Thompson has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatsoever in relation to this property or these particulars, nor to enter into any contract relating to the property on behalf of the Agents, nor into any contract on behalf of the Vendor.
4. No responsibility can be accepted for loss or expense incurred in viewing the property or in any other way in the event of the property being sold or withdrawn.
5. These particulars were prepared in March 2019.
Well located retail unit within Carlisle City Centre
Attractive Shop Frontage
Ground Floor Sales of approximately 480 sq ft
To Let – £12,000 per annum exclusive