Attractive Retail Property To Let
12A Crosby Street, Carlisle, Cumbria, CA1 1DQ
£6,000 per year
|Price||£6,000 per year|
The property is situated in the heart of Carlisle and within walking distance to the heart of the city centre and mainline train station. Carlisle lies close to the Scottish Border and adjacent to Junctions 42, 43 and 44 of the M6 motorway network. It is also on the main west coast Virgin Glasgow to London Euston rail line and has good access east to Newcastle, including Newcastle airport, along the A69 trunk road.
The City of Carlisle has a residential population of 75,000, a wider city population of around 108,000 and an estimated catchment population of 235,000. As well as being the dominant shopping location, it is also the administrative centre in Cumbria and the Borders.
12a Crosby Street is centrally located within easy walking distance of the railway station and bus station and is surrounded by a vibrant mix of commercial, retail and leisure uses.
The property has been refurbished to provide high-quality self-contained office premises within a quiet location but with immediate access to all City Centre amenities.
Internally, the accommodation provides modern open plan offices, carpeted throughout with plastered painted walls, spotlighting, double glazed UPVC windows and wall mounted electric radiators. The office also benefits from a modern kitchen facility and a separate WC / shower room.
It is understood that the premises provide the following approximate measurements:
First Floor 45.14 sq m (486 sq ft)
The property is available by way of a new Internal Repairing & Insuring lease for a term to be agreed and at a rental of £6,000 per annum exclusive.
All enquiries to sole agents Edwin Thompson.
All figures quoted are exclusive of VAT where applicable.
The VOA website states that 12a Crosby Street has a Rateable Value of £2,900 and is described as office & premises.
Small Business Rate Relief may be available to prospective tenants who should check the exact rates payable directly via Carlisle City Council, telephone number .
Each party to bear their own legal costs in the preparation and settlement of the lease documentation together with any VAT thereon.
The property is available to view by prior appointment with Edwin Thompson LLP Contact:
Suzie Barron – [email protected]
Ben Wilde – [email protected]
Tel: 01228 548385
Edwin Thompson for themselves and for the Vendor of this property, whose Agents they are, give notice that:
1. The particulars are set out as a general outline only for the guidance of intending purchasers and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, any offer or contract.
2. All descriptions, dimensions, plans, reference to condition and necessary conditions for use and occupation and other details are given in good faith and are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact, but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to their correctness.
3. No person in the employment of Edwin Thompson has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatsoever in relation to this property or these particulars, nor to enter into any contract relating to the property on behalf of the Agents, nor into any contract on behalf of the Vendor.
4. No responsibility can be accepted for loss or expense incurred in viewing the property or in any other way in the event of the property being sold or withdrawn.
5. These particulars were prepared in November 2019
* Well located self-contained offices within Carlisle City Centre
* With additional 2 car parking spaces and a separate dedicated entrance
* Net Internal Area approximately 486 sq ft* To Let – £6,000 per annum exclusive