Unit 4 The Old Stable Block, Crofton Estate, Near Thursby, Cumbria CA5 6QB
Unit 4 The Old Stable Block, Crofton Estate
£575 per month
|Price||£575 per month|
The Old Stable Block forms part of an attractive courtyard development within the grounds of Crofton Estate in a rural setting close to the village of Thursby and only 8 miles south west of the city of Carlisle. Crofton Estate is located adjacent to the A595 with good road communications to Carlisle, Wigton which is only 4 miles away and the West Coast.
The estate can be accessed from both the A595 and A596 and provides mature surroundings including woodland, farmland, a fishing lake, caravan park, a cheese farm and range of commercial occupiers.
Developed around five years ago, the property comprises a self-contained studio office being a single storey mid-terrace unit incorporating glazed elevations to the front behind timber shutters and beneath a pitched slate roof.
Internally, the building was most recently occupied as a showroom office having solid concrete painted flooring, plaster painted walls and vaulted ceiling, suspended feature lighting and a ceiling mounted heating and cooling unit.
A studio area is partly partitioned off with a fitted kitchen point and disabled WC.
Externally, there is a courtyard providing dedicated car parking immediately to the front of the property for around 3-4 vehicles.
The premises extend to an approximate gross internal floor area of 69.44m2 (747 sq ft).
The unit is connected to mains electricity, water and foul drainage is to four communal septic tanks.
ENERGY PERFORMANCE CERTIFICATE
The property has an Energy Performance Asset Rating of B31.
The premises are available by way of a new full repairing & insuring lease for a number of years to be agreed at a commencing rental of £575 + VAT per calendar month.
A service charge of £30 + VAT per calendar month is payable as a contribution towards the upkeep and maintenance of the grounds and septic tanks.
All figures quoted are exclusive of VAT where applicable.
The premises are assessed at a Rateable Value of £4,100 with approximate rates payable of £2,091 per annum.
Small Business Rate Relief may apply and prospective tenants are encouraged to make enquiries with Allerdale Borough Council – Tel: 0303 123 1702.
Each party to bear their own legal costs in the preparation and settlement of the lease documentation together with any VAT thereon.
The property is available to view by prior appointment with the Carlisle Office of Edwin Thompson LLP. Contact:
John Haley – [email protected]
Suzie Barron – [email protected]
Tel: 01228 548385
Edwin Thompson for themselves and for the Vendor of this property, whose Agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for the guidance of intending purchasers and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, any offer or contract.
- All descriptions, dimensions, plans, reference to condition and necessary conditions for use and occupation and other details are given in good faith and are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact, but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to their correctness.
- No person in the employment of Edwin Thompson has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatsoever in relation to this property or these particulars, nor to enter into any contract relating to the property on behalf of the Agents, nor into any contract on behalf of the Vendor.
- No responsibility can be accepted for loss or expense incurred in viewing the property or in any other way in the event of the property being sold or withdrawn.
- These particulars were prepared in May 2020.
Self-Contained Office/Studio within an attractive rural estate